Adding links to your properties in your agent profile
(This feature is currently available for Spokane MLS properties only! More MLS’s will be added in the upcoming weeks)
Your agent profile has a field that allows you to list your properties and their descriptions. Instead of listing all details of your properties, you can simply provide a short description and create a link directly to your property.
Before you begin the process, you must have the MLS #’s of each properties you are adding links too.
Step 1 – Log in to your Profile
- Go to http://kellyright.com/login
- Login with your username and password. If you do not remember your password, use the Forgot Password link to request your password.
Step 2 – Edit Your Profile
- Once logged in, you will see your profile page
- Click the Gear icon on the right side of your profile page, then click Edit Profile from the drop down menu.
- Your Edit Profile form will be displayed where you can make changes to your profile.
- On the bottom of the form is the My Properties field. This is the spot where you can add your properties.
- It is recommended that you add the text that will be used to link to your property before adding anything else. In this case, we chose the address 1017 S. Wright Blvd in Liberty Lake and type it into the My Properties box.
- After adding the address, highlight the address. Once highlighted, you can click the [Add link] icon and a link entry box will be displayed directly below the highlighted text.full
In this box, you will enter the website link that points to your property. It is imperative to use the following syntax for the link:
The [MLS#] portion should be replaced with the MLS # of the property. In the example, the MLS # is 201624992 and thus the link is:
Also, take note of trailing hyphen (-) at the end of the MLS #, THIS IS REQUIRED.
- After you have entered the link to the entry box, click the [Blue Arrow] to save the link.
- You can now add additional text to the My Properties box to describe the property to whatever extent you see fit. In our case, we copied and pasted the listing description.
- Once you are satisfied with the description, click the orange Update Profile button to save your information.
- At this point, the changes will be displayed on your Agent Profile page.
These instructions describe the process of adding a single listing, but it is possible to add up to 5 using the same instructions.